Sunday, February 26, 2012

Let the Showers Begin...

I know I am behind on blogging, but please forgive me. It has been super busy at work and trying to get everything together for Brady's arrival, I have been exhausted by night. Work had a shower for me last week and it was great. The staff I work with at NHS is wonderful. Jennifer and Emily are the other two counselors and made the shower happen. I got lots of diapers, wipes, and gift cards.

We had a family shower at Brad's mom and dads house today and it was great. Jessica (Brad's cousins wife) did an amazing job with all of the details. We got lots of great stuff and I feel like if Brady were to come tomorrow we would have stuff for him. I know that sounds terrible but we really didn't have anything. Going from a girl to a boy is gonna be a big change.

We have one more shower next Saturday and I can't wait to see what all we get.


Madalyn had a blast at the shower today and she loved opening all of her brother's present. She was very excited when she realized she had presents too. I am 35 weeks pregnant and can't believe the last month is here.











































No comments:

Post a Comment