Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Baby Girl is 3...

I can't believe Madalyn is 3 years old...where has the time gone.  She is the happiest, sweetest, little girl  I know, most of the time.  I am so thankful that God chose Brad and I to be her parents.

Madalyn celebrated her birthday with 3 parties.  She had one on the Saturday before with Brad's mom and dad and a few other family members.  My in-laws were taking a much needed vacation and wouldn't be here for Madalyn's other party.  She didn't mind getting presents and cake on 3 different days :).  On Wednesday, her actual birthday.  Brad and I got her a small cake and gave her her presents from us.  My mom, stepdad, and granny came over too.  On Saturday she had a party with all her friends.  She had a great turn out and the kids had a blast.

We just want to thank everybody for celebrating with us.

Madalyn went for her check-up and she weighed in at....drum roll please!!!

29 lbs 38 inches tall!!!

We are so excited that she is finally gaining some weight!!!!


















No comments:

Post a Comment