Saturday, February 2, 2013

10 Months Old...

I can't believe that I am about to start planning Brady's 1st birthday.  It seems like he was just born.  Here are some sweet pictures of Brady.  Madalyn had to be included...she is my princess!!  She is the best big sister most of the time.  Brady wants to be right where she is and playing with whatever she has.  Brady is truly the best baby.  He never fusses, even if he is sick he is going to be smiling.

If I had to guess I would say he weighs about 22 lbs.  He loves to eat!!!  He is pretty much on table food for everything but will still eat his baby fruit if I give it to him.  We are making the transition to whole milk (I know I am suppose to wait but I didn't with Madalyn either).  He does not like his sippy cup but will take it if he has to.  He is walking and getting into everything.  He is saying some things, momma, dada, he tries to say kitty, he tries to say a lot we just don't know what he is saying :).








No comments:

Post a Comment