Sunday, September 19, 2010

What a Year...


It is hard to believe that this time last year I was at the hospital begging for pain medication (that I never got). It was this day a year ago that our beautiful little girl was born. We thank God each and everyday for Madalyn and all of His wonderful blessings that He has given to our family. I can remember the pain I was in this time last year, but all of that pain went away the very first time I held Madalyn in my arms. She is such a joy and this year has been amazing. We are excited to share this day with family and friends and I know that we will have many more years to celebrate.

I will post pictures later of the little princess on her special day!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Madalyn! We hope you had a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Madalyn! I hope you guys had a wonderful celebration of her precious little life!

    ReplyDelete