Sunday, December 25, 2011

Christmas Eve Christmas...

We always do Christmas with my family on Christmas Eve. It works out nicely because we are not rushed on Christmas day to get everything in. Madalyn has been telling my mom and stepdad for about 4 months that she wants this certain baby. With the baby comes a backpack, pj's for the baby and Madalyn, a blanket, and extra clothes for the baby. Well, I missed the picture opportunity while helping Madalyn get through the roll of tape that my mom insist on using for a 2 year old. Madalyn opened one present and in the box was all the baby items, minus the baby. She looked at my mom and said, "Uh- where's me baby, Nana?". It was to funny!!!

We had a great Christmas with them and the kids enjoyed everything they got. We even managed to get a few family photos before everybody went home. I have been trying to avoid the camera, but it was Christmas and I wanted a family photo. Here I am at 26 weeks pregnant!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment