Thursday, December 1, 2011

My Beautiful Family...

Here are the few pictures we managed to take at Thanksgiving. This Thanksgiving was very hard for my family as it was the first Thanksgiving without Granny Cora (JP's mom, she passed away in Jan. 2011), Grandpa (passed away in Oct.2011, and my mom's best friend, Aunt Kathy (passed away in August 2011). We are so Thankful for the family that we were able to spend Thanksgiving with but we missed those that were not with us very much. We know Christmas will be hard as well, but I have peace knowing that we will be with them all again one day.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Me and my beautiful sister, Kari

Kari, Carli, and Jaci

Carli, Madalyn, and Jaci

Madalyn, Carli, mom, and Jaci

Carli, Jaci, and JP's dad- Poppie IC









No comments:

Post a Comment