Tuesday, July 31, 2012

4 months old...

I can't believe Brady is 4 months old. I know I say that every month but the time is flying by way to fast.  He is changing so much and getting an awesome little personality.  He is rolling over and trying to seat up.  He will seat up for 5-10 seconds by himself with out falling over.  He is eating 8 oz. every 4 hours and getting cereal in the morning and at night.  He loves his cereal!!!  We are going to start veggies and fruit this weekend, I hope he loves them as much as the yummy rice cereal.  He is still getting up once a night to eat but it is getting better.  He has had some stomach issues the last 2 weeks and has been waking up dirty, I think when he gets that back to normal we will start sleeping better.

At 4 months old for Madalyn she weighed in at 12 lbs 6 oz. 25 in. long. 

Brady at 4 months old weighed in at 14 lbs 13 oz. 26 3/4 in long. 

I knew that he outweighed her but I didn't think the length was that different.  I keep telling her that her time is coming and he is going to be bigger than her.  She has been taking advantage of his and her size lately.  She gave him his first bruise on the head when she threw my phone and it hit him.  She didn't like the consequences to that so I hope she plays nice from now on.



No comments:

Post a Comment