Monday, August 20, 2012

Where has the time gone...

I can't believe my baby girl is about to be 3.  She also started K-3 today at Northside Methodist Academy.  We are so excited about the program at NMA and I know Madalyn will do great.

Today was her first day and she did so good.  She went right in the class and turned around and said "bye mommy, love you".  She never missed a beat.  It kind of broke my heart but I got over it.  I didn't want her to cry but she could have at least acted like she was gonna miss me.

She has been so excited about starting school.  She has her clothes and snacks picked out for the week.  She is too funny.  I asked her today if she had fun and if she wanted to go back tomorrow.  She just looked at me like I was crazy and said "yes! I have to go everyday!".



No comments:

Post a Comment