Saturday, November 10, 2012

The Best Fair Ever...

I always look forward to the fair...usually it is just for the food, but this year I was excited to see what Madalyn would do.  Last year she wanted nothing to do with the rides or really anything.  So we loaded up the family on Monday night and gave it a shot.  Madalyn loved it, Brady was amazed by all the lights and people.  Unfortunately it started raining and we had to leave.  I decided that after the annual parade, Madalyn and I would give it one more shot.  Again it was a success.  She rode everything she could (even the roller coaster which I had to ride as well), played games, petting zoo, fried oreos...you name it she wanted to do it.  The parade was a hit too, Brady loved it, and then decided he wanted a little nap (he slept for about an hour, sirens and all).  Madalyn loved it too and it was great having my mom and granny with us.  Madalyn was lucky enough to run into some of her friends from school too.  We have to thank Jennifer and Kennadie for getting us great seats and letting us sit with them.


















No comments:

Post a Comment